Saturday, October 26, 2013

Maya Angelou.... Do the best you can.






I can relate to this thought lately. If I think about it, everyone is really doing the best that they can with the information they have. Delving a little deeper, it is not only the information I have but the mental, spiritual and emotional place I inhabit that determines my best at the time. When there is change in any of those areas, the choices you or I make may be different depending upon growth or lack thereof. If I am frustrated with someone or something, it helps me to remember that just as I am doing the best I am capable of doing at the time, so is everyone else. Maybe that is what is meant by "Judge Not." Tolerance and compassion flow more freely also. As a bonus, it is never wrong to apologize for something I've done in a less "knowledgeable" state of mind. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment