Monday, May 6, 2013

Improv!

Actor, Jon Fine, playing my husband in the photo shoot today,




After three days of unbelievable rainstorms, and an afternoon clearing yesterday, today was an incredibly beautiful day. The temperature was a little cooler than usual for the month of May and we were delighted to enjoy the sunshine. All that information is just a lead up to my real reason for this post!

 I had booked a print job for today and the wardrobe I had intended to wear would have left me too chilly so ventured to a nearby clothing store for the basics... solid colors, steering clear of black and white. Unfortunately, there was not a khaki pant option so I was looking at jeans (one lavender and one mint.)  I sent the colors to my stylist, Annie. (If you haven't visited her blog take a minute to do so, you will see why I always consult her on wardrobe questions. Annelliott.blogspot.com ).  I did not have time to tell her why I needed top options so I just sent her some photos.

The part of this tale that really amused me was my other daughter, Rebecca, (another fashionista and also in the acting business) was helping me put my choices together for the client. She casually mentioned that Annie had called and asked her to help me pick my clothes for her graduation. We both thought that was odd but about 30 minutes later I realized why. Annie thought I was planning to wear the combination of clothes I had sent her in my text to graduation!

Now back to the weather. (Sort of.) Not only was the day gorgeous, I had a blast on the shoot. It was for an awning company and I was cast as part of a couple enjoying the shade the awning provided.  Improv! I loved it. Great Monday. Hope yours was too.





                                    

                  






No comments:

Post a Comment