Friday, January 11, 2013

Coincidence or Clue?

One of my habits is to pay attention to any idea, thought or observation that is presented to me three times in a short period of time. If I'm aware enough to register the phenomenon, in my experience, it is usually the Universe trying to get my attention. A few days ago I was looking for a scrap piece of paper and noticed a quote I had written down some time ago. Later in the day I saw the same quote on a card in a gift shop and the next morning I was reading a book that used the quote. Bingo!



"Visualize this thing that you want, see it, feel it,
  believe in it. Make your mental blue print, and
  begin to build."

Robert Collier

Several years back in a lecture I heard, Deepak Chopra called this the "probability amplitude." What was the probability that I would be presented with something out of the ordinary several times in a brief period? Did it exceed the probability amplitude?

Pay attention to things that come your way. Is it coincidence or clues from the Universe? I choose the latter.  For more thoughts on the subject, see www.chopra.com/coincidences


                                                       


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment