Thursday, January 24, 2013

Comfort zone





I really connect with this diagram because it reminds me of the saying, "Do something that scares you everyday. Another way of saying the same thing is "do something outside of your comfort zone everyday."The everyday advice is difficult but I do try to step out of my circle as often as possible. My latest endeavor (aside from my "turn and burn" to Miami as explained in the last post) has been acting classes. There is no correct interpretation of stepping outside the comfort zone. It can be a something you've been wanting to try. A new athletic endeavor, scuba diving, painting, mentoring children, cooking, gardening, hypnosis, a new career... use your imagination. The magic is everywhere. Don't miss it!! If you have something you've done outside of your comfort zone, post it on the comment section. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment