Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brunch at Black Sheep

We don't usually splurge on the weekends for Sunday brunch but we had the pleasure of eating Sunday brunch at the Black Sheep restaurant near Five points. I had cardamon pancakes and my husband ordered Black Sheep Benedict. Both were delicious. In fact, everything on the menu looked wonderful. I was so intrigued that the owner invited me into the kitchen to photograph another offering. They were preparing a pork chop over collard greens with a fried egg on top! Of course, in the true southern tradition, no egg dish would be complete without grits.  It was a special treat and I am looking forward to another Sunday brunch!



 







                                                                                                     

1 comment: