Thursday, December 6, 2012

Artichoke Dip!

If you are looking for an easy, delicious appetizer to take to a holiday party, you are in for a treat! Artichoke dip has three ingredients but tastes like a labor intensive dish.

Artichoke Dip

2 cans artichoke hearts (I like them quartered)
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 cup shaved or shredded parmesan cheese (use fresh parmesan)

Drain the artichokes and cut them into bite size pieces. (I cut them up in the casserole dish they will be served in.)

Place in casserole dish. I like mine a little thicker so I use a smaller dish.

Add the mayonnaise and cheese and mix well. Reserve some cheese to layer on top.

Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

Serve with a neutral cracker so you can enjoy the full flavor!



ENJOY!
                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Yum, Yum!!
    I make mine with plain greek yogurt since I am not a huge fan of mayo. I use about 1/4 C of yogurt and LOTS of cheese!
    xo
    ann e

    ReplyDelete