Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Secret Santa

I love giving gifts anonymously, a Secret Santa so to speak. It is a wonderful feeling to give without a thought for anything in return. I try to give surprises incognito, but sometimes I am just giving as a stranger. If you feel the urge to make someone's day there are as many ways to surprise someone as your imagination can dream up to join this powerful stream. I have found that the more I give, the universe gives back even more. Here are some fun ideas:

1) Make lunch for a colleague and put it in the office refrigerator with their name on it.
    (Be sure to let them know it is there with a teaser note from their Secret Santa)

2) Take flowers to a nursing home and ask the front desk to give them to a resident.

3) Pay the remaining tab for someone who is just short in the checkout line.

4) Send a small gift to someone by mail or leave it at their doorstep.



It really is a fun and fulfilling activity. And thank you to whoever sent me this book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment