Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Exams

As we near the Holidays many young people are studying for the "dreaded" exams before they are out for the year.  There are some, no doubt, who may enjoy the process but in my experience, most would rather have something akin to a root canal than spend many hours studying. A big shout out to my oldest daughter, Annie, who just finished her last law school exam for 2012 (only one more semester to go!) And again, I am borrowing from her blog because it is so appropriate. She quoted Oscar Wilde who asserts that you can never be over dressed or over educated. Another great quote I love is, "Don't hate school, LOVE information." Information is power. I don't know if young students will be interested in the wisdom of these quotes but you may plant a seed if given the opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment