Saturday, December 29, 2012

project 365 app

It is hard to believe but 2013 is already knocking at our door. Last year at this time, my son in law introduced me to a great application for my iphone that I have enjoyed all year and plan to continue. The App is Project 365. Everyday at 5 pm my phone beeps and a note appears reminding me to take a picture that may represent the day. If I haven't already snapped a photo, I look for one I would like to "memorialize." Along with the photo is an opportunity to write about your day (if you choose.)

There are many things I like about this Project.

1) It is easy
2) I get a daily reminder
3) It is fun
4) I have a running photo diary of frames in my life
5) I can write and then remember about some of the things that happened that day.

Something to consider if you like to keep a record of your days!



No comments:

Post a Comment