Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dinner ideas




Wednesday night is my favorite meal because I patronize a local business that makes homecooked meals from scratch and Wednesday is Fried Chicken night! I order a two piece white meat meal that comes with THREE veggies of my choosing. Tastes great, inexpensive and no mess! What could be better? I would like to say that it is a splurge but the truth is I don’t think I could buy the food for the money they charge. The fact that I don’t have to go buy it, fix it and clean it up makes it a real treat!  They also make wonderful baked goods and offer gift baskets (The holidays are coming so I'm trying to think ahead.) Get on their email list and they will email you the daily meal choices (there are usually 2.) You can call ahead and tell them what time you would like to pick it up and it is ready. They also have seating so you can eat it right there!  Thank you Simply Sara's! simplysaras.net 

Baked Goods - Homemade Baked Goods in Jacksonville, FL
Baked goods from Simply Sara's
             

1 comment: