Thursday, October 18, 2012

Intention






I have recently challenged myself to do something intentionally kind for someone daily. It can be as simple as helping an elderly person reach a certain product in the grocery store on a high shelf or a generous tip to the person cleaning a public restroom. The act doesn’t really matter. The truth is that love is one of the things that expands and grows when it is given away. I have heard that repeating something for 21 days makes it a habit. That is my goal, to make it a habit.  I would like to encourage and challenge everyone reading this to do something nice for someone today.

Live each day with intention!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I don't think it will be hard for you to pick up this habit though- you already do this all the time!

    ReplyDelete