Thursday, October 18, 2012

Exercise


  
I play tennis in a Ladies club league. The experience offers fun, fitness and the all important community. I learned a great tip today. When receiving a difficult lob (a shot that is high and deep) back up a little to get behind it.  Sounds like it is something I should intuitively know but that bit of coaching makes it much easier to return the ball offensively! This is a great tip for my level because we can get some stellar lobs!! I didn’t play tennis until I discovered this Ladies league. It is a perfect way to exercise that doesn’t seem like work. I would encourage anyone who wants to get some exercise to find a tennis league. There are city leagues, country club leagues and USTA leagues. You are put with your own level so everyone enjoys it.  If this sounds interesting, go to USTA.com  for great information.


                                                               
                     TEAMWORK! Team members Sheila and Lacey high-five after a good shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment