Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Post!


My daughter is working on a blog so when she suggested I try it, I bit! I hate to admit that I am not very computer savvy but once I get it up and going I will not be fighting with the technology.
This makes me think of  how much there is to learn, Constantly! Technology is like math. If you don’t do it everyday it is easy to forget the basics. I have to keep it fresh and in the forefront. It doesn’t seem to be like riding a bike.  That’s what spirituality is like for me. I have to nurture and feed it so I don’t easily forget that  I am a spiritual being having a human experience! 

What I know for sure:
Nothing.


A big shout out to Annie for her patience and wisdom in helping me set up this blog. And kudos to Josh, my amazing son-in-law, who didn't send us to time out during the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment