Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nature's Miracle



I am thankful for so many things. One of them is our crazy but precious little maltipoo named Sassy. (Incidently, the name can also be spelled maltepoo.) The dog is a cross between a poodle and maltese. She definitely has the Napolean complex. Meaning, she thinks she is much bigger than her ferocious 8lbs.  She guards our house like a guard dog. She will bark profusely when anyone or anything is within 25 yards of the house (which makes her a superb doorbell.) She is super loyal and loves me unconditionally. As anyone with small dogs knows (hopefully it's not just me) their potty training adventures can be just that - adventures. Even when they have the skill mastered, there are still "accidents." If you haven't already discovered it, there is an all natural product that will virtually take all traces of the scent and stain out of the affected area. It is called Nature's Miracle. (And it just may be.) I get it at the large Pet stores and it is worth the trip!




Okay... full disclosure here:
Sassy isn't the only one who makes mistakes. (Imagine that.)
One day I accidently left her outside when I left for the morning. I had no idea she wasn't sitting in her usual spot protecting the house all day. When I returned, about 6 hours later, she was waiting patiently at the back door looking confident I would arrive shortly. Sassy was delighted to see me! I am quite certain I would not get the same happy treatment from a family member that I had inadvertently locked out! Dogs are one of nature's miracles!

                                                                   
Sassy waiting patiently to be let inside
Our ferocious guard dog
                                      

                                  

1 comment:

  1. HA! This is hysterical and I can totally see Sassy just waiting patiently...

    ReplyDelete