Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yummy



My friend, Mary, gave me 3 different flavors of ice cream to try. At the time, I liked ice cream but it was not my dessert of choice. After a few bites of the Mint Chocolate Chip I was hooked. I didn't think the next flavor would be as good. Wrong again! The Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip was incredible.

If you are interested in a sweet treat that is worth every calorie…RUN, don’t walk, to your grocery store and look for Graeters ice cream.  I LOVE the chocolate/chocolate chip but have tried every flavor and they are all delicious.  The chocolate chips are huge and really, really good chocolate.  My grocery store ordered it upon request.  Check the Graeters website for a list of stores in your area that may carry this yummy product.  If your store doesn’t carry it, they deliver! 


Order Graeter's


Warning... This ice cream is irresistible!
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment