Monday, November 12, 2012

Pink Blog of Optimism

I got the name for my blog from my youngest daughter, Rebecca.  She has a quick, dry wit and always says what's on her mind.  One day, when I was putting the best spin possible on something (and just happened to be wearing a bright pink sweater) she remarked, "You are just a pink blob of optimism!" It has been a family joke since.  So with just a little tweaking of her observation, I present you with "Pink Blog of Optimism." I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.
                                                                   




                                " The greatest gift you can give someone is your own happiness."
                                                               Ester Abraham-Hicks
                                       
                                                                                                       

1 comment: